aerial plug soldering tutorial ?

A while ago I found a wonderful, straightforward tutorial on soldering plug onto co-ax cable.

It was well illustrated, and simple.

It was by "an induividual" (i.e. not a corporate or large site).

On this (pitiful) basis, can anyone point me at it?

My googling skills are failing me.

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

Can't help with the actual query but Google Desktop is great for finding stuff you have looked at / have on your PC.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Site seems to be down at the moment, but Google has a cache of it.

Reply to
Adrian C

Belling Lee would be interesting - but not for long.

The link you wanted is

but it isn't working at the moment. The Google cache of the page still supplies the text - but not the pictures.

Reply to
Peter Parry

If you mean the standard UHF TV aerial plug they're known as Belling Lee. Try Googling on that.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's the one, and it's now (15:02, 28/9/2007) working.

Thanks to all.

BugBear

Reply to
bugbear

Some say there's no need to solder the inner - after all the screen isn't. Simply form it into a 'Z' so it makes firm connection to the sides. Others crimp it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

cerberus