AEG HC5690 Cooker Hood

Does anyone know how this is supposed to come off the wall please?

A kitchen installer put it in, and I think the ducting hose has parted company with the blower motor, as more comes out of the recirculating vents than out of the outside vent. It is not set or adapted to recirculate, so all the air should be blown outside.

The trouble is, the install manual shows the hood part containing the motor, but as far as I can tell, in reality it doesn't, so I'm quite confused.

If by any chance anyone has one of these, and has put it up/taken it down, that would be very useful,

Thanks,

Paul.

Reply to
Paul