Adhesives

Is there anything as good these days as the old Rawlplug Durofix ? There's very little left in my last remaining tube - which must be

10 years old by now and most of the solvent has gone !
Reply to
Jim Hawkins

An old cellulose based glue I am lead to believe. There should be plenty of choices of things that perform as well or better. What particular application did you have in mind?

Reply to
John Rumm

That would be 'balsa cement' by another name. Humbrol at least still does it.

Not my favourite adhesive, but it has its place.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher