A long shot..light industrial +accom on a farm..

MM. A small company I help out needs a premises//light industrial, about

1000 sq ft, with preferably living accomodation close by amd access to 10 acres of open land or so..basically the sort of farm cottage plus barn type setup with a rough pasture out the back..parking for half a dozen vehicles..

East Anglia best.

Don't suppose anyone here has, or knows of, such?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

In message , The Natural Philosopher writes

Ask Bidwells or perhaps the local NFU office. These sort of premises need insuring so they ought to know.

Your local farmers might have a *buying group* who would be prepared to include a flyer in their monthly accounts posting. Mine is centred on Stevenage so probably too far South.

Trawl round all the farmers in Yellow Pages. One of the reasons I am not there:-)

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb