50+ DIYers

Feed up of having 40 years of maintenance experiance and nothing to show for it. Have a look at my web site a real D.I.Y. effort over 12 Months from not knowing anything about it but lots to offer to people who do need my help."local-handyman-services.co.uk

Reply to
Nibor

You need to tell us where to find it ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You've still got to learn how to get the URL working.

Never mind probably a case of touting for buisness for free.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Feed up? Ok pie and chips please or do you mean Fed up

Reply to
SJP

Might be:

services include Changing Light Bulbs. And 'local' to London. I would never trust a handyman with such a clean toolbelt. Is that insulating tape he's got in his belt, or is he just pleased to see me?

Reply to
Dougie Nisbet

How many do you think he wants?

Reply to
Andy Hall

He has...

Reply to
Jerry

Did you get any further?

I got:

Error 404: File not found

The document you requested was not found.

Mary

begin 666 undercover.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`,# P ```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Non of the links seemed to work either...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A very useful service for old people who are a bit wobbly on step-ladders.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Antipatella?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

The message from Frank Erskine contains these words:

Popliteal fossa, actually.

Reply to
Guy King

Whoever created the site does not appear to know much about web site design. The working links are in tiny type, at the bottom of the page, in blue on a black background. Considering the minute size of the site, I also feel that it wouldn't have taken much effort to run a spell check to pick up errors like electical (sic).

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

My first reaction is that this is incomprehensible. Who is supposed to be feed (sic) up, him or me. As a ("young", honest) 50+ who does his own DIY, I suspect I should be insulted, but it's difficult to tell :o)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Word links at the bottom of his page are working. £35 call out n £25 per half hour after. No wonder he's fed up with having nothing to do. Mbs

Reply to
MrBlueSkye

Are there no young people who wobble?

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Found it, thanks.

But no thanks.

Type should always be bigger for people who might need help.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Removes glasses, and nods head slowly while cleaning lenses, murmuring, Good Point, Good Point.

Reply to
Dougie Nisbet

That's a lorra money to change a light bulb.

Reply to
Dougie Nisbet

======================= But £35-00p would be rather a lot to pay for such a simple operation.

Cic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 330 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
Cicero