50+ DIYers

Probably, but most of us have similar-aged friends who don't wobble.

Lots of wobbly old people only know other wobbly old people.

You'll be old yourself one day Mary.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

That's what grandchildren are for!

They're always offering, I tell them to hang around, when we need them we'll let them know. So far the only task they've been able to do is chicken sit when we go away.

Chicken SIT.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mind you don't knock your tea, grandad.

Even if it's only a 5 minute job, if the tradesman can only fit in two in an hour, each job has to cover the full half-hour's overhead costs.

Probably cheaper than what the NHS pay under PFI.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

It nearly makes sense. He's offering a d-i-y project (a website) for our critique. It's not clear if 12 months ago he knew nothing about d-i-y or about websites, but it's clear he doesn't know much about the latter now. The fact that he has made several errors in his attempt to provide the uri is, I fear, indicative.

To the OP: let us know if you'd like more help on the website. There really is rather a lot wrong with it.

Douglas de Lacey

Reply to
Douglas de Lacey

I think I AM old but I don't wobble - well, only fleshly wobbles, not on ladders :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I'll do it for him, £35 for the first half hour and £25 per half hour afterwards...

Z.

Reply to
Zoinks

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Yes, I'm married to one.

Reply to
Guy King

What's she doing married to you???

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Well, OK, she's getting on for 40, but she was 19 when I met her and she wobbled then as now.

Reply to
Guy King

I wobble a bit more than I did then but not as much as I have done ... shall we take this off-group so as not to frighten the horses?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Suits me :-)