3W led candle lamps in Poundland

Be interesting to see if these lamps will last. I was actually looking for 13W long life, which they didn't have. As she wants to replace the lounge lighting, which requires 12 bulbs and say 3 spares, about 15 pounds appeals to me rather more than 60. So, I bought 1 to se how it goes.

Reply to
Capitol

What's the output of it?

Reply to
PeterC

Claimed 200 lumens, 20W.

Reply to
Capitol

Ta. Very low - I've not bothered with

Reply to
PeterC

I've used a few of their 3W golf-ball LEDs - excellent value and none have failed on me yet. They only occasionally seem to have them though.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel