3 sheets of Cellotex

Have 3 sheets 8 x 4 free to collector in West Sussex,Chichester Area

Reply to
Alex

Bugger. That's almost worth the 200 mile round trip...

Ive got some reddish machibe tiles sutiable for about 10 sq meters of low pitched roof sitting outside here in west suffolk, also free to collector. Ben there for two years now and no one has half inched them sadly.

Also a slightly broken iron bed, suitable for spares - uou know, cast iron victorian with knobs on, plus a decent single wooden bed of edwardian vntage.

Im gettin a skip in if no one does...

Oh, a couple of stained glass windos 50 squid each you collect...will ebay those tho probly.

And a couple of tons of the not very rotten oak beams out of the old house. Make me an offer.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Bugger. That makes the 400 mile round trip almost worth it.

Reply to
Mark Trotman

I can take them off your hands, live in Chichester:)

Colin

Reply to
Colin Parrott

I've got a few slabs of slate in Edinburgh. Can provide the measurements if anyone's particularly interested?

Leigh

Reply to
L Reid

There ought to be a permanet thread running 'building materials surplus to requirements' and we just keep posting until they go..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It would be, since there are several hundred quids worth at least there. From a 'reclaim yard' probably nearer 6 grand. You could hire a truck.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Okay. Anybody want a large quantity of asbestos roofing sheets ?

Reply to
G&M

New Big 6 ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I've a small concrete lintel in Rotherham. ;-)

And a metal gate (3ft wide or thereabouts).

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Me thinks I have started something here,already gone within 24hours now that is good

Reply to
Alex

"G&M" wrote | "The Natural Philosopher" wrote | > There ought to be a permanet thread running 'building materials surplus | > to requirements' and we just keep posting until they go.. | Okay. Anybody want a large quantity of asbestos roofing sheets ?

I'd be very grateful if someone would take away some floorboard squeaks I'm trying to get rid of :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How much are you willing to pay? ;)

PoP

PoP

Uh ?????????????

Reply to
G&M

6 "waves" across, about 4 inches deep

Steve

Reply to
Steve

"PoP" wrote | "Owain" wrote: | >I'd be very grateful if someone would take away some floorboard squeaks | >I'm trying to get rid of :-) | How much are you willing to pay? ;)

Because of the age of the property I think they're imperial squeaks and had rarity value; I was hoping someone with a new house would want to add some period squeaks.

On second thoughts, I'm not sure they're my squeaks to give away in the first place. Might they be owned jointly by the flat downstairs? Does the Party Wall Act apply to ceilings and squeaks?

Owain

PS As well as squeak, I have some bubble in the cold-water tank.

Reply to
Owain

About 4 inches deep. But about 12 waves. Apparently it's the 'heavy duty' stuff. Currently on an argicultural building but needs to be removed this spring.

Reply to
G&M

Counted them today - 8 waves.

Reply to
G&M

They still there? How big?

Reply to
mark

Mostly in the 6-8" area, some smaller, a few 10x10's. Length in general about 2-3 meters.

West suffolk areea.

If interested I'll take some pikkies.

I was going to save them...but my reasoning is I haven't room to store them, don't need all of them, and its probably better to sell them and buy exactly what I want when I want it later on.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher