3 KW Electric storage heater

BES No. 12267, Essex immersion boss is £25 plus VAT plus P&P. Tank cutter about £20 inc VAT inc P&P. Then the immersion. So not so cheap then. And if you screw up the cylinder?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Wow, I return and a workable solution. Thanks to all on this thread. The pump and storage water heater is just an option, and I know a maker will probably not honour the guaranteee. This is only for DHW backup, and will rarely be used, like most immersion heaters. By the time something brakes down the thing may have been in for 10 years at least and used about twice. I can't see anything going wrong for 50 years, with little use for the odd day every few years. Yes, everything is open vented.

It seems it can work with no problems and spending =A3130 is worth it to me, rather than replace a perfectly good, and smart looking, 250 litre cylinder or play about with it. Really I am only paying about =A360 more than fitting an Immersion boss, which frightens me to tackle.

Reply to
timegoesby

In article , snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com writes

It's absolutely hilarious to watch you talking to yourself posting as Dr Drivel from readfreenews.net, then replying as timegoesby from Google groups a few hours later. You're not fooling anyone, you know.

You really should consider seeking professional medical attention.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Hey Tomlinson. My arse!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

That's the bit that needs the medical attention. Most talk with their mouths.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Such senility.

** snip madness **
Reply to
Doctor Drivel

With all due respect I would suggest the same. The same team of uk.d-i-y nutters on a few occassions have accused me of being IMM because I value his knowledge, in this case it was the knowledge of a number of people. Strange that I never Google on your posts when searching for information.

Reply to
timegoesby

In article , snipped-for-privacy@my-deja.com writes

Nor I yours. Your posting headers, as timegoesby and Drivel, show that you are one and the same.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Mr My Arse, sure they are.

Reply to