Sharpening a chain saw

I have a 16" Poulan chain saw, model 2150. I would like to sharpen it myself. Poulan discourages this so supplies no information in the operator's manual as to the correct file size to use. I've researched that there are three sizes, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32. How can I find out which is the correct file. The blade type is 91 VJP, part number 952-051211.
Bill Meckel Orleans, MA
iF YOU ARE OF THE MIND GO TO A     Sears stor and look at a machine with the same length of chain and measure the chain tooth.
Rae