Black&Decker battery charger

The battery charger for my Firestorm drill and saw died and I can't seem to find a replacement on the market. The tools use FS156, 15.6V power packs, and are in excellent working order as long as they're powered. Any lead to a replacement charger will be appreciated.
I should add that I disassembled the charger, extracted the circuit board that does the charging, and discovered that one resistor on that board was toasted -- dark enough to obliterate the colors indicating its resistance, which means that I can't readily replace it. Any hints as to what its value might have been will be appreciated as well.
T. =======================Tony Roder, speaking his mind....