Anybody want to make a trade?

I have a Porter Cable (model number upon request) drill/driver. I have four batteries and a charger (which I've been informed is obsolete) So when the currently installed battery and the next one in line goes dead, I'm out of luck. So, I bought a new Bosch which I should have done in the first place.
So, if anyone is interested, I'll go to the shop and get the model number. My thoughts are this. I'll give you my drill/driver or you can give me your battery charger.
--
Careful how you respond. I have people!

JC

Don`t give up so easy. Look around at yard sales, pawn shops, or thrift stores. You may find just what you need.