where do u inssert the snake ??

my bath tub is getting clogged up. where do i insert the manual snake?? do i put it thru the drain place? or do i put it thru the this clylinder tub on the otherside of the bath tub ? this tub is used to hold in the water if i want to take a bath. i'm not sure if u guys understand me but i'm trying my best to explain the darn set up let me attach a pic. tia.
http://home.earthlink.net/~chadbot1/tub.bmp
No. You Open the Access Panel and unscrew the ' P ' trap. ' Hand Tighten Only ' after you clean or replace it.

from your picture i would say insert it at the yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

due to the graphic nature and explicit scary drawings, I refuse to answer upon grounds it may incrimate me
On Fri, 14 May 2004 09:26:35 GMT, "Runningwater"

the snake into the tube? or the drainer int he bath tub?

Usually the best place to put the snake is in the overflow ( the place where water goes if the tub gets too full). You will probably have to remove the cover first. If you have the drain stopper lever on the overflow you'll have to pull all that stuff out too.
MM
You are now permitted to use my Wood Chipper. ( as a Guest. )

You still have that chipper? i figured it would be all used up by now.. youve had that thing for yrs.! wait,,,is that what happened to HOT?? you crazy new yorkers..
Tons of Chrome on that baby...heh..Harley people ( I'm Indian) want to know who did the Pinstipping, Clear Coat and all that Chrome.
Watch the Discovery Ch. for '' Worlds best custom Wood Chipper Builders. '' Check local times.
Hot...Hot ?...Hot who.....? Never heard of him.

Scott, My Brand New Depleted Uranium Blade came in today for my Wood Chipper. I can't wait to try it out ! [ G ]

Hot musta had some money tucked away in his sock before he came to visit you!