tankless hot water heater

Does anyone have experience with the tankless hot water heaters? We're replacing our old 40 gallon unit and are interested in the tankless models. Recommendations on best quality brands/models would be welcome. Thanks.

Have you looked at the archives? This has probably been discussed hundreds of times. http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=tankless+water+heater&num &scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.home.repair&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny81&as_maxd=3&as_maxm&as_maxy 07&safe=off
Bob
mdb wrote:

Good News!! There have been several recent threads on just that subject, so a quick search will give you what you need :-)
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com