pumkin chuckin

I know it is off topic but did you see the pumpkin chuckin contest on discovery chan? I am sure all of you would be into it. 3800' was the approx. winning distance. Let me make it known right now; If anybody wants to win this contest I am ready to build you a winning cannon. The "holy grail" is 1 mile, I am sure I will be able to do this.
lol