(Poll) What kind of flux do you use?

I've been using a gray acid paste made by Oaty (sp?), but have run out and don't see it on the shelves. What would you recommend and why (advantages and disadvantages) please?
TIA,
SBK
On 6/25/04 snipped-for-privacy@hiwaay.net asks:

My guys like EVERFLUX.
Look her for promotional info: http://www.wisemangroup.co.uk/prod1.htm
Doug
Oatly
asks:

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Which? They make several types...

Nokorode flux paste.
Mark Monson wrote:

Which one, regular, aqua, or pre tinning?
Is the pre tinning flux worth it for "amateur" use, or is less effective or harder to use than the "standard" methods?

When I was starting out in plumbing I used Nokorode because my journeyman told me to (a more than sufficient enough reason at the time). Over the years I've tried various others but nothing I like as well as Nokorode regular. I bought pre-tinning once by mistake and found it unsatisfactory, though I can't remember why.
MM