(Poll) What kind of flux do you use?

I've been using a gray acid paste made by Oaty (sp?), but have run out and don't see it on the shelves. What would you recommend and why (advantages and disadvantages) please?

TIA,

SBK

Reply to
jdworley

On 6/25/04 snipped-for-privacy@hiwaay.net asks:

My guys like EVERFLUX.

Look her for promotional info:

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2

Nokorode flux paste.

Reply to
Mark Monson

Oatly

Reply to
<JP

Which one, regular, aqua, or pre tinning?

Is the pre tinning flux worth it for "amateur" use, or is less effective or harder to use than the "standard" methods?

Reply to
jdworley

Which? They make several types...

Reply to
jdworley

When I was starting out in plumbing I used Nokorode because my journeyman told me to (a more than sufficient enough reason at the time). Over the years I've tried various others but nothing I like as well as Nokorode regular. I bought pre-tinning once by mistake and found it unsatisfactory, though I can't remember why.

MM

Reply to
Mark Monson