Pipe bender problem

I have a 4yr old Rothenberger hand bender for copper pipe which has started to ripple the pipe on bends made. I,ve cleaned the guides,former and pipe as well as lubricating the rollers with penetrating oil but still it ripples the pipe .Does anyone have any suggestions to remedy the problem short of buying a new bender ??
Is the former the correct one?
If it is too thin or worn on the flat side then this can cause rippling on the inside of the bend.

Go to a sheetmetal place ?