Bending 8mm and 10mm pipe, bending spring or cheap pipe bender?

I need to bend a mix of 8mm and 10mm copper pipe, I see that one can get pipe bending springs for this (that seem to go outside the pipe) and also simple pipe benders like this:- http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/site/froogle/sn/FAIMB
Which should I go for? Currently I'm tempted to go for the tool (or one like it) rather than the spring(s).
Any comments?
--
Chris Green

Add pictures here
✖

The bending tool is far quicker and easier to use, go for it! I have one the same and it is great, or rather it was once I'd filed the 3/8" mandrel out so a 10mm pipe could fit (good old CPC selling cheap junk imperial sized as metric).

Arse, arse, bollocks, arse (not a good day today)
--
fred
FIVE TV's superbright logo - not the DOG's, it's bollocks
On Aug 13, 3:25 pm, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

Not used a mini-pipe bender, but 15/22m pipe benders are far superior to bending springs.
With a new tool, you may have to deburr a bit with a file around the pipe entry/exit points from the curved channel, and a little bit of grease in the channel also helps.
Add pictures here
✖

Fnaar fnaar, snick snick, yip yip etc :)
Add pictures here
✖

Fnaar fnaar, snick snick, yip yip etc :)
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 15:25:45 +0100, snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote:

A 6/8/10 bender at £10 would be preferable to any spring.
Add pictures here
✖