Lead to thread?

Is anyone familiar with a lead to thread repair adapter for lead walter services? I was looking for a web site to find out more info. Thanks in advance.

A Ford ftg. is commonly used, that would be the easiest way.
kenny b
A Ford fitting eh? I'm not familiar. If you know of a web site where I could take a look at one that would be great. Otherwise I will look it up myself. I don't have an immediate need for one, just curious how they worked. Thanks!