Kohler faucet problem

I have a Kohler kitchen faucet giving me problems. The faucet is a single lever type.

When I lift the lever to get water none will come out, lower the lever and raise it again water will come out but not a steady stream like it has air mixed in with the water. After several seconds the water will come out in a steady stream. I changed the cartridge but that did not help. There is no problems in other parts of the house. Any Ideas??

Thanks

P.S. The sink has a spray nozzle

Reply to
<rchkthfm

On 07/10/04 snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net writes in part:

By spray nozzle, do you mean a spray head mounted to the side connected the the main faucet body by a hose?

If so the problem is most likely the *diverter* located in the faucet body under the spout.

Try going to Kohler's website and identifying the faucet model from which you should be able to download the "exploded view" of the faucet which Kohler provides in a pdf file.

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2