Just wanted to say thanks

No question here.. Just wanted to say thanks to the plumbers that respond with good answers for the common folk like myself out here.

We all need to feed and cloth our families. God knows theres been times I couldnt afford the "pot" to pee in and simple plumbing fixes done by the individual sometimes means the difference between having money to go grocery shopping for a weeks worth of ham sandwiches verses the dreaded PB & Jelly sandwich in my lunchbucket.

With that said.. Thanks to you all that offer up the sound advice..

Regards..

ED

Reply to
E&D