Is there a max distance from shower head to controls?

Due to room layout restrictions, I'm planning to have the shower head and controls in my ensuite bath about 1.5 meters away from each other. Is there anything I should be concerned about? TIA Sean

It will take longer to get the temperature right from scratch as it will take time for changes to be reflected at the shower head. This would be better with a genuinely thermostatic mixer with a good reliable dial, so that you can remember your favourite setting when you get in.
Christian.

Many thanks for such a quick response. Just what I was after. Cheers Sean

100 yards?
snipped-for-privacy@nortelnetworks.com (Sean) wrote in message

I cant think of anything.
NT

Mine is 1m away. I have never noticed any delay of any adjustment "getting through", so your delay would only be 1.5 times as much, so negligible in practise.
Also on a thermostat you will soon find a setting you like and stick with it by number.