Invention

I have another invention I'm working on. I need someone who can stamp metal (approx. 13" x 13" stainless steel). I only need a small handful for presentation purposes. Anybody know someone that can help me out with this?
Blackbeard wrote:

Try posting on:
rec.crafts.netalworking
Good hearted guys guys from every kind of metalworking venue hang out there.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Contact me direct. monsonmark at bellsouth dot net.
MM