I'm back

Hey,
I just returned from Istanbul. Did I miss anything??
no not really

Did you miss me ?
Hey,
I just returned from Istanbul. Did I miss anything??
"Red Jacket"
I must confess, I was very impressed with the plumbing overseas, except for the squatty potties.
I still have a Turkish toilet on one nasty hydraulic jump URL. I'll post it when I find it.
"Red Jacket"
I must confess, I was very impressed with the plumbing overseas, except for the squatty potties.
Now that you corrupted Turkey with CPVC, I wonder if you go back some big guy in a prison will beat you about the feet ?