How do I repair a ding in a stainless steel sink?

Could somebody please tell me how I can repair a ding in a stainless steel kitchen sink?

Buy a new one
Nah...fix it like a car body is all. Heat it some to lose the Temper in that one spot. My bet says you would never know a dent was there.

My bet says that you may be able to get a decent fix, but you won't get it perfect. And you if throw too much heat to that steel, it's going to leave patterns on the steel that WILL be very noticeable.
A new stainless steel sink isn't particularly expensive. Go ahead and replace it and be done with it. While you're at it, shop around for a new kitchen faucet too.
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 23:51:15 -0300, " snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net"

Yeah you're only talking $29.00 anyways.. Some people just have to do it the hard way.

what do you mean by DING?and what caused it?then follow blackbeards advice.