Gas Boilers

Hello People
Had two quotes today to replace my boiler (am on my third shortly) one from British Gas who recomended a Worcester/Bosch & one from an independent who recommended a Vaillant, though he said if I wanted a Worcester he would fit one but in his opinion a Vaillant was as good as the Worcester.
Any thoughts or opinions?
Mark.
Bit of a grey area really most installers stay with the devil they know.I am told the vaillant ecomax is very good but I only install the worcester greenstar range of combi condensing boilers very cheap to run but had a few probs with the flue system leaks now been sorted though.
steve

from
fit

Both boilers are well regarded.