Duraflo?

Does anyone have any information about Duraflo or any other similar internal epoxy coating repiping alternative?

thank you gentlemen in advance

Reply to
John Smith

On 5/6/04 "John Smith" snipped-for-privacy@spamisfun.com writes in part:

epoxy coating repiping alternative?

Do you mean information beyond what can be found at their website?

Doug

Reply to
PLUMBGURU2

Yes, that is exactly what I am looking for. I have been all over the related websites. What I am looking for now is anyone who has had personal experience with the process or can give me the down side, if there is one, that the sales literature will not tell me about. I am simply trying to be thorough and find out all I can about the pros and cons of epoxy coating versus repiping.

Thank you for any available input.

Reply to
John Smith