Black PVC Slip Coupling

I am looking for the item in the title of this post in a 1 inch diameter size. Does anyone have a source? Thank you for your time. James
If you're talking black plastic pipe, you need ABS pipe. In my area, we almost never see the stuff. Nobody uses it down here anymore. Our local supply houses don't even stock the stuff anymore. I know that Home Depot sells ABS...at least they do at our local store.
If nobody has the stuff readily available, most supply houses can special order some pipe for you and have it the next day.