You Want The Chimney *Where*?

This is what you get when the interior design drives the structural build.
http://i.imgur.com/gNpGkam.jpg
I saw that in the attic of a house while visiting friends in Vermont. I know it's not uncommon, but it's the first time I've seen it in real life.
Yes, that is a rock climbing wall on the right hand side. They've just started building it.
I wonder if this song is about the mason who built that chimney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxaCfJfw6AY

On 08/14/2016 10:18 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

That one's pretty mild example as such goes...CA EQ rules, not! :)