yellow/amber glue chip glass

One of my four stairwell windows is broken. Does anyone know a source for a 25" x 50" piece of amber glue chip, or something that looks and behaves very similarly? No one in New Orleans, or their commercial sources all over the US, has found one for me in 3 years. My best hope seems to be salvage places, but I can't be at each one every day--even locally. zemedelec