xenon undercabinet lights

In general, can I replace a regular halogen bulb with the newer xenon bulb?
-TIA
The mini bi pin type are interchangeable. Just be sure to get the same voltage. The xenon lamps are considerably cooler

I don't know the answer to this. Except to comment that from a chemists point of view, Xenon is one of the halogens. The others include helium and neon. And argon.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

We learn something new every day here :-)
Nick

I'm still trying to figure out how you directly replace a filament (halogen) lamp with a gas discharge lamp (xenon), circuit is a little different. I could see krypton, but that's more a flashlight bulb.
-larry / dallas