xenon undercabinet lights

In general, can I replace a regular halogen bulb with the newer xenon bulb?

-TIA

Reply to
wendi

I don't know the answer to this. Except to comment that from a chemists point of view, Xenon is one of the halogens. The others include helium and neon. And argon.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

We learn something new every day here :-)

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

I'm still trying to figure out how you directly replace a filament (halogen) lamp with a gas discharge lamp (xenon), circuit is a little different. I could see krypton, but that's more a flashlight bulb.

-larry / dallas

Reply to
larry