WWII Bunker House

From the Daily Mail U.K. http://preview.alturl.com/kf6cn Asking price 275,000 pounds and no shower?

On 9/18/2015 8:00 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I did notice a sit down bath tub. As for me, I'd much rather have it unrestored, and just pack in some furniture. Looks too much like an upscale Manhattan apartment to me. The old equipment and duct pipes, I rather liked em.
Would be nice if they would include a Vickers automatic gun, and some grenades. But, this is England after all. Land of the disarmed.
--
.
Christopher A. Young