WTB: Carpet & Lino

I am looking for some low shag rug, as long as it si a nice color.. I need it at least 15x13 and 20x 18 ft.. Also need at least a patch of lino that is 20x20 ft one..Please advise what you got an a price pelase..

I have the carpeting, enough to cover what you need. It is a medium blue. $125. When can you pick it up?
be nice if you emailed me direct.. also you got apic of what it look like..I just came back from end of the roll they have some there cheap too..pelase advise me. Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

It would also be nice to know where you are. This newsgroup is read world wide. How far will you travel?