Wiring question (2)

I believe some areas do not require licenses to do any work (commercial, ...)

Sounds like a good idea to me.

And if I am likely to contract work I still like to know what the issues are before I talk to the contractor.

Reply to
bud--

The best source for the information then is the inspector. I've found them very helpful, and their answer is always the "right" one.

Reply to
Bob F

yes, if you want to bend over and cave in to the system. What if the inspectors idea of "right" is blatantly wrong?

Reply to
Steve Barker

...even if it isn't the correct one.

Reply to