Wiring Diagrams for Every Home on Earth

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take an X-ray of your electrical system and print a detailed diagram of all your wiring. This includes power wires, phone lines, coax, doorbells, low voltage wiring, computer wiring, and everything else related to wiring.

The detailed diagram includes the length and exact location of each and every wire in your home. It provides the wire gauge, color of wire, type of cable, such as romex, EMT conduit, BX/AC, and all others. This includes the type of insulation material.

Each and every electrical connection and box is shown, including the number of wires, type of connection devices in use, such as wirenuts, tape, etc. Additionally, each and every receptacle, switch, light fixture and other devices are identified by type, shape, location, manufacturer, and age. All ground connections are included, as well as your service entrance, breakers, ground rods, and all connections up to your electric meter or other point of entry. External buildings, such as garages are included.

The best part of our diagrams, is that we will provide you with any and all electrical problems in your home. We identify all shorts, loose connections, frayed wire, improper wire guage, bad grounds, wrong sized fuses/breakers, overloaded outlets, over wattage light bulbs, and over stuffed boxes. Our system is so accurate, we can even tell you the amount of life left in most types of lightbulbs, and even the life left in your appliances, along with defects, such as shorted or open motor windings, and worn brushes.

We can provide a diagram for any home, garage, shed, barn, office building, retail store, factory, warehouse, restaurant, or any other structure in the world.

With all the modern electronics and other electrical equipment that we use these days, people around the world are in danger of electrical shock, structural fires, and other dangers caused by electrical systems. To promote our business and protect people from electrical injuries, deaths, and fires, we're offering our diagrams for HALF PRICE, for the month of April 2012. Our normal price is $699.99 for an average home (up to ten rooms). For additional rooms, there is an additional charge of $50 per room, (for homes over ten rooms).

For the month of April, we're offering a diagram for your home for only $349.99 (that's HALF PRICE). That is for all homes up to ten rooms. During our sale, each additional room over ten is only $25.

DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY BEFORE THE SALE ENDS!!!!

To obtain the prices for diagrams for industrial buildings, stores, farm structures beyond the house, and other larger buildings, contact us for pricing.

To get your wiring diagram, all you need to do is provide us with your exact location. In North America, this would be your mailing address, city, state, and zip. For locations in other parts of the world, we may require more information. (There may be additional postage required for locations outside North America).

Once we receive your payment, your diagram will be sent to you within 24 hours on business days. All U.S. orders are shipped by USPS.

Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April

30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Sincerely,

World Wide Wiring Inc.

Reply to
Diagrams

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The writing style is also excellent.

.

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea where some of them go.

Reply to
dgk

I would like to know what the switch inside our front door is supposed to do (or did once). Right now it does nothing, but I can't help wondering whether it was once part of a 4-way setup to enable the hallway lights to be switched at either end or by the door.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

Could be for an outlet.

Reply to
Metspitzer

is there a ceiling fixture in the room? We had a mystery switch in one of our rentals, by the front door also. Found not only the wiring, but the light fixture itself ABOVE the false ceiling. So, if there's no fixture in the room, There may have been at one time.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Perhaps it was for a closet?

The light in the closet by my front door [was] controlled by a switch next to the front door. There were 2 switches - one for the light outside the front door and one for the closet.

Dumb! With the closet being on the opposite side of the door from the switch, you had to reach over to turn the light on, turn to open the closet, do whatever you needed to do, close the closet door and then reach over and turn off the light. A lot of unnecessary twisting and turning. (All of the other closets in my house have a pull chain fixture, the way it should be.)

I replaced the front closet light with a pull chain fixture, added a light by the garage door and wired it to the old closet switch by the front door.

Much better.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

We have closets both sides of the front door, and the lights there have pull switches, but I suppose it's possible that they were controlled originally by the mystery switch.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

The next question would be:

If the closet lights were (possibly) controlled by that switch in the past, how did they rewire them to be "always on" and thus controlled by the pull chain?

Have you ever opened the switch box to see how it's wired or traced the wires to see where they go?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Wirenut the two wires together in the switch box..... That's simple enough.

Yep, that's the way to do it. Shut off the breaker for that circuit. Apply a meter to the wires on the OHM scale. Extend the other wire with a piece of any kind of wire and touch it to other things that went off.

Reply to
tangerine3