We really like our wireless collar. We have used it for 2.5 years and the
only time our dog gets out is if we don't replace the battery (2-3 months).
He must test it once in a while. It gives a short warning before it shocks.
It will not shock if the power goes out and is limited to 20 seconds if they
stay out. We don't have to have it turned up very high. Just a light buzz
on your arm if you try it yourself.
I think it is great.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.