wireless fence

Page 2 of 2
"> Hello all,

We really like our wireless collar. We have used it for 2.5 years and the only time our dog gets out is if we don't replace the battery (2-3 months). He must test it once in a while. It gives a short warning before it shocks.
It will not shock if the power goes out and is limited to 20 seconds if they stay out. We don't have to have it turned up very high. Just a light buzz on your arm if you try it yourself.
I think it is great.
Steve McGrew