windows

I have some windows that have been damaged by bee bee's and some one from state wide windows left a flyer and there is not a phone number on it, Are you with statewide windows. I need a bid thanks Rosie snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Rosie
roezeecar wrote:

Interesting Rosie. However why would you want anyone working on your home who was not smart enough to leave a phone number? BTW you would have a better chance of a response if you mentioned the state. :-)
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

...but had decent aim!

Is it a removable window? If so, remove it or have a bud help you then take it to a glass shop. Be cheaper than the cost of repair + a service call.
roezeecar wrote:

Hello Rosie thank you for the info sorry about no phone number I will check into that. I am a sales manager with Statewide windows I would love to give you a bid on any windows give me a call @253-230-5293 also check out our web @ statewideinc.com thanks