Window Replacement

Had quote By Marvin rep. on Infinity Window replacements and had quote on Renewal replacement units by Andersen. Andersen units are much more expensive.I need some help regarding the cost difference. Both are composite material and not vinyl.Anyone familiar with these products? This is a big investment and I don' t want to screw up. Frank
Try Pella too. The real issue is flashing. What kind of siding do you have and will the new windows be properly installed. Without proper flashing you are wasting your money on any new window.

I replaced all my windows with Anderson, but I did it myself, so it wasn't so bad. Marvins are probably as good, and so are Pella's.
tim1198