Wilsonart laminate flooring; opinons please

Greetings, I am considering Wilsonart laminate planks to go down in half my house. It will be in an entryway, livingroom and bedroom (approx 800 sq/ft All are concrete floors and it will be to replace my carpeting. Does anyone have any experience installing it and how does it compare with the others. I have already checked out google and would like some more recent opinions and experiences. Thanks Pierre Tampa, FL
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome