Wilsonart laminate flooring; opinons please

Greetings, I am considering Wilsonart laminate planks to go down in half my house. It will be in an entryway, livingroom and bedroom (approx 800 sq/ft All are concrete floors and it will be to replace my carpeting. Does anyone have any experience installing it and how does it compare with the others. I have already checked out google and would like some more recent opinions and experiences. Thanks Pierre Tampa, FL

Reply to
Greyhound00

I have some on the stairs and entry way. It has held up perfectly for five years so far. You cannot tell it was ever walked on.

OTOH, I'm in the process of installing Mannington engineered wood in my family room. It is on a concrete slab. First you put down a moisture barrier, then the wood floats on top. Wile I like the Wilson Art, the real wood looks more like real wood. OTOH, if you are using some of the other patterns of the WA, you can be sure it is very durable. We have a faux marble in the foyer. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski