I just installed a Spa and it keeps tripping the 50A GFI. I had a
competent, licensed master electrician do the wiring, and I've used him
before. He's very much by the book, constantly quoting the NEC, so I feel
sure the wiring is all correct and by the book.
Just not sure why (on a daily basis) I'll walk out to it, lift the lid, and
see the panel dark. I'll go and reset the breaker, and it's fine. Never
happens while I'm around, so I don't quite know what's going on?
Any responses will be greatly appreciated.
jrgordon (at) knology (dot) net
Click to see the full signature.