Wide, shallow refrigerators?

I *HATE* how refrigerators are relatively narrow, and quite deep. If your fridge is anywhere near full you end up having to juggle to get to what you want.
Does anyone make a wide, shallow fridge/freezer combo? How about stand alone fridge and freezers?

Sub Zero makes a nice one that is cabinet depth but almost 36" wide. We had one in our last house but the model numbers have changed now. Maytag/Amana/KitchenAid (same maker) also have one.
These are inetnded for "built in" cabinet applications but realize that the roll out freezer's travel is restricted by the shallower depth so you may not be able to stuff a 25# turkey in there.
We had an Amana in our last house. Depth in a remodeling project was the issue. As the other poster said, the depth of the freezer was not all that exciting. We had a freezer in the attached garage to address that issue. You do loose a lot of space in both the frig and freezer. Our was side-by-side. Otherwise, fine.
Noozer wrote:

I feel your pain, brother. Check out restaurant supply places.
--

dadiOH