Why isn't it Topeka maps?

I'm confused.
If Google has changed their name to Topeka, why haven't they changed their mapping site name to Topeka maps?
Add pictures here
✖

I'm wondering why I'm still using Worldnet.
It's April 1st dude. LOL
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

I guess the joke is on you!
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 1, 1:32 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

or you! ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/1/2010 9:16 AM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

My problem is with back-dating that old song, "The Atchison Google and the Santa Fe". Just doesn't sound (or scan) right.

- a Usenet "apology"
✖

It does kinda grow on you.
Youtube has a similar thing going. It's surprising how many people don't snap.
Add pictures here
✖

The maps are undergoing revisions. As in Rome, all roads will lead to Topeka in the future
Add pictures here
✖

Toto, I don't think we're in Google any more.
Add pictures here
✖

.
But who wants to go to Google anyway??? I've been there and I wasn't impressed...lol
Add pictures here
✖

I don't know about the town but I agree about the spam generating search engine. Use http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm
If you like it, send the boys a buck or two.
Add pictures here
✖