Why is it that ....................

Page 2 of 2

Ever have to go to a family function and put up with a nasty relative for an hour or two?
After a while, it gets easier, and you learn how to avoid them.
Then, in a perverse way, it is fun to sit back and watch them glom on to some unsuspecting deer in the headlights newcomer.
Steve
SteveB wrote:

Geez, gotta a whole pack of stray mutts chasing the bone now.

O.K. I agree...LOL
It's like coming up on a car accident.....gotta look......

Not for long, even newbies clue in fast, and lock out the twits to cut out the background noise. I actually find it amusing that the trolls don't even realize they are killiled, and keep wasting hours insulting people who will never even see it. <LOL>
AMUN

Oh, you think helseae just wants you alone. I had the nerve to question his idiocy about tile work
Watch the doorknobs nose go red once he sees me here. I plonked the idiot weeks back but he's making me famous.
Everyone reads my posts now. At least the ones who haven't plonked him <LOL>
AMUN

Does he actually know anything about anything? Can't tell, but as far as I know, I have seen only one post where he talked about anything related to home improvement. He's proficient at cursing and threatening (bwaaahaaa), just like a real home improver. Probably just gets his nose smacked a lot in public, and has to come here and try to be the boss bantee rooster. And, probably isn't allowed to touch his Dad's power tools, either.
Steve
"> Does he actually know anything about anything? Can't tell, but as far as I

Actually, he's very mechanically inclined. Except that his mouth is running at 8000 RPM before his brain cuts in.

as
(bwaaahaaa),
lot
running
Welcome to usenet where the helsees of the world know it all. The scary part is he probably has lived in apartments all his life and never even owned a screwdriver.
And the rest of us just have to make due somehow doing things the way we've done them for years. Killfile idiots like that and usenet still is not a bad place.
AMUN

Usenet is only a mirror on life. Every human situation that happens out there happens in here except one.
In the real world, people who run their mouths get their butts kicked a lot quicker and a lot more often. Here, one can prattle on forever in the shade of anonymity and not have to face their medicine. They can be as rude and nasty as they like.
There have been cases of people "looking people up", as it is quite an easy thing to do in a lot of cases. In that situation, real life takes over, and the two disagreeing parties settle it in real life and in real time.
Usenet is a great place to discuss ideas and get helpful information. It is like having a conversation in a gymnasium full of people, though. You have to adjust your mindset to focus, and not let the din bother you.
Steve
JerryL wrote:

Pot - Kettle - Black
And you're the toughest mofo on the block, right? You're full of shit, felcher. Go back to suckin' Steve's vienna sausage and leave real advice to the pros.

A) The French were "here" first, so it was a little hard to keep 'em out. B) They weren't in Louisiana first, so, I don't think the Americans can say that they "did it" better'n us ;-)
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

over all industry.
1) No Chinese cheated by fixing they currency at lower (8x) dollar levels. 2) Repuks are making money on that scheme, they don't want to act. 3) Most economists predict bad impact on china should US impose tariffs. 4) Another pretty retarded story is that the most IMF/World bank money goes into China & India; where Chinese/Indian government pockets all the profits and US taxpayers pays for Chinese/India poor.
It is amazing to me people complaining about lack of employment and supporting crooks like W, Cheney, Wolfie, Tom DeLay, Frist and they cronies.
If you are a republican to deserve what is coming to you.
W Bush nickname should be "can't get anything right".
SteveB wrote:

Ask *him*, crybaby.

You are a fucking idiot, and this will be my last response to you. You don't even deserve this one.
Now run off like a good little toad and pop some pimples.
Steve
Plonk
SteveB wrote:

You are a fucking blowhard.
SteveB wrote:

Yep. Real shit heads. I had a quote from a crew who were installing some windows. We picked a date and agreed to it. I told them that I would be taking an annual leave day from work in order to be home for the window job. They were so sure they would show up that they agreed to pay me for my day off if they never showed. They put this in writing on the quote. Low and behold, the day of the job was sunny and warm but they never showed. I never asked them why but - true to their word when the job was done they knocked a days wages off of the final cost to compensate for my lost leave day. Time is money.
If you live in Raleigh area of NC call Jackson's tree service. I've used them for over a decade in multiple homes.

Tree is located in Iron County Utah.
Steve

SteveB wrote:

Where your brain is buried.