Why I Switched to Linux.

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:16:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@sskyynet.com blathered and smoked:

What the hell are you on about??
For a second I thought you were an A-Hole-Ler because you did all of the classic A-Hole-L deeds: no context to see what the hell you're responding to, gibberish english, sour attitude, etc. Then I saw what you _really_ posted with and it all became much more comprehensible.
At least you didn't top-post and waste the last brain cell you might still possess.
--
I wanted to make a list of all Microsoft innovations. Then I remembered
that CTRL-ALT-DEL is handled by the BIOS.

For a second there I thought you were responding to me. Spoutchuck Distress must have gotten confused again. If it didn't, and in fact you were responding to me can you explain WTF you are on about?
Add pictures here
βœ–
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, I heard Phil Da Lick! say:

I believe he was simply responding to the subject line, not any actual prior post. At least that is the way I read it, and his response not only made sense, it was hilariously funny, in a clueless-angry-child kind of way. :-D
I thought the 'shit eatin scavenger' bit was particularly brilliant. Yet another troll who has some issues he needs to deal with concerning the GPL, perhaps.
--
T. Max Devlin
*** The best way to convince another is
Peter Von Gasenhausen wrote:

[...]
You should not have posted this information. Linux is a cult. Governments take a dim view of cults (US=Waco, France=Scientology, Chinaϊlun Gong, etc.).
Your name has probably already been harvested by the authorities, no matter where you live.
Your best course of action is to repent before it's too late.
Best of luck - you'll need it.
Add pictures here
βœ–

great. Now Snoopy rocks!
Add pictures here
βœ–

Does this imply that you admit what he said?
Add pictures here
βœ–
As predicted, d2003xx typed:

Absolutely; I admit nothing.
--
- relic -
Resident Psychic: alt.os.windows-xp

"Fuck off" is the appropriate (and meaningful) response to Linuxfuck trolls.
--
- relic -
Resident Psychic: alt.os.windows-xp
βœ–

Eh... how many people are you going to fuck off?
Add pictures here
βœ–
No it's "arse" fuck off.
--