Who is it?

Page 1 of 3  
His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Sounds like our old friend J. Edgar Hoover .
--
Snag
Learning keeps
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Well, that's totally possible. But, not who I had in mind.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
Sounds like our old friend J. Edgar Hoover .
--
Snag
Learning keeps
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Apr 5, 11:52 am, "Stormin Mormon"

ws.suddenlink.net...
Would you have also accepted "Karl Rove?"
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I call Godwin.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
That's only cause you're a Nazi.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I call Godwin.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I expect a retraction and an apology.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I expect you to be disappointed.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I expect a retraction and an apology.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 4/5/2012 12:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I don't think he knows what the Godwin call means....
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You're a Nazi, too!
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
I don't think he knows what the Godwin call means....
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You are a fool.
On 4/5/2012 7:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Is there a law for that?
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .

Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Let me get this straight: You called me a nazi, even though I'm Jewish and had a number of relatives - distant, but still relatives - slaughtered by that group.
You call me a nazi even though I'm a dues-paying member of the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai Brith.
You call me a nazi even though my father was wounded fighting them and an uncle was killed at Normandy.
You call me a nazi even though you know little about me and with no reason based on anything I've ever posted, let alone any response made to you personally.
Now, will I really continue to be disappointed or will you re-think your position and step back from a flagrant slur?
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

He also top-posts which means he knows nothing of Usenet among other things. If he doesn't comprehend, he yells nazi and comrade this and socialist that. What a maroon..
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10053222
Insiders like Heinz Guderian seemingly didn't notice the deterioration and partial paralysis until 43/44. However even early photos show him making his own salute awkwardly, elbow bent and hand cupped.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
news:6dd0f867-ffd0-4913-9849-
-So clearly you are lying. Naziism is very popular in the USA. In some -quarters anyway. Hardly surprising.
So is being a Redcoat in Revolutionary War re-enactments. They tell me it's only for the spiffier uniforms, though they win most of the battles. Except the last one.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Stormin Mormon wrote:

We'll see how many alleged friends you have, dipshit. I can't imagine anyone wanting to associate with a fool who has deliberately and with no reason dumped one of the vilest insults imaginable on at least two completely innocent posters.
As to your "church class", it was wrong. A "scorched earth" policy for the slightest affront is absolutely not a part of Jewish teaching, nor has it ever been.
It is, however, my own personal philosophy.
I suggest that only the most abject fool would put much credence in a Mormon sunday-school lecture regarding Judiasm. If you want to know something about Judaism ask a rabbi (or me).
Of course, that fits your style. Your argument is called an "appeal to authority," except, in this case, your "authority" and your reliance on same is a cause for great suckage.
At MY house of worship, we invite leaders of other religions to advise us about their history and teachings. I vividly remember the visiting Mormons.
Question from the audience: "If you 'seal' yourself in the Temple, can you become gods?"
Answer: "It's hard to imagine what something can become. Who would think, looking at an insignificant acorn, that someday it could become a mighty oak..."
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Please consider your own advice. If you want to learn what Jews think, ask a Rabbi. If you want to learn what Stormin Mormon thinks (or what he meant by something) be sure to ask him. I notice more than once, below, you are telling me who I am, what I think, and calling me names.
I sense you have made up your mind, and are not considering anything I say. I read, below, several times. I don't see any form of, or hint of, asking me any questions. As such, I won't point out any of your errors, and I won't make any statements as to what I believe / meant by that / think now.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
We'll see how many alleged friends you have, dipshit. I can't imagine anyone wanting to associate with a fool who has deliberately and with no reason dumped one of the vilest insults imaginable on at least two completely innocent posters.
As to your "church class", it was wrong. A "scorched earth" policy for the slightest affront is absolutely not a part of Jewish teaching, nor has it ever been.
It is, however, my own personal philosophy.
I suggest that only the most abject fool would put much credence in a Mormon sunday-school lecture regarding Judiasm. If you want to know something about Judaism ask a rabbi (or me).
Of course, that fits your style. Your argument is called an "appeal to authority," except, in this case, your "authority" and your reliance on same is a cause for great suckage.
At MY house of worship, we invite leaders of other religions to advise us about their history and teachings. I vividly remember the visiting Mormons.
Question from the audience: "If you 'seal' yourself in the Temple, can you become gods?"
Answer: "It's hard to imagine what something can become. Who would think, looking at an insignificant acorn, that someday it could become a mighty oak..."
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Several points, fool.
1. I don't give a shit what you think; I pay attention to what you publically proclaim. I can't read your mind - and, if your public utterings are any indication - I wouldn't want to.
2. I follow the facts. The facts in this case, every single one, reveal you are a political and intellectual degenerate.
3. I consider EVERYTHING you say, espectially the part where you claimed I was a nazi and that you have not backed away from that outrage one iota.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I read your writing, twice. As you have not asked any questions, I won't provide any further information. I encourage you to continue the vitriol, and personal attacks.
Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Several points, fool.
1. I don't give a shit what you think; I pay attention to what you publically proclaim. I can't read your mind - and, if your public utterings are any indication - I wouldn't want to.
2. I follow the facts. The facts in this case, every single one, reveal you are a political and intellectual degenerate.
3. I consider EVERYTHING you say, espectially the part where you claimed I was a nazi and that you have not backed away from that outrage one iota.
Add pictures here
โœ–
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.