Whirlpool Washer: Reads C1

My mother's washer flashes "C1". We are not overloading it. Even if we just start the machine, without any laundry in it, the water begins to run for approximately three minutes, then everything stops and "C1" begins to flash. Please HELP!!!
On 7/31/2013 7:44 PM, Malinda wrote:

Try Googling Whirlpool "C1" or "CI" error. Along with the model name.

Yours is the correct answer. You don't even need the model name. Simply use Whirlpool and "C1". This is the most detailed result:
http://www.fixya.com/support/t188048-c1_error
replying to gonjah , Malinda wrote:

Thanks. I'll give it a try tomorrow
Try googling "usenet" also. This is not a web forum.
On 8/2/2013 12:44 AM, Malinda wrote:

This is Usenet, not a web forum.