whirlpool side by side compressor failure??

The ref. stopped cooling. I found gobs of fuzz on the cooling lines. The ref.sat all night unplugged. When plugged in, the comp. relay fires but no cpmpressor running. I THINK I feel it moving a little bit but it clicks back off....HELP.!! THANKS YOU!
Ronnie