Which garage doors use "JGS" hinges?

The house we bought has an unlabelled 4x4 panel wood garage door. There are no manufacturer markings other than the letters "JGS" on one of the panel hinges.
We are trying to identify the make and model so that we can get an OEM lock bar kit.
Any ideas on which door manufacturers might use that brand hinge? If not, any thoughts on who "JGS" is?
Thanks
Jeffrey J. Kosowsky wrote:

JGS OVERHEAD DOORS 10 NATE WHIPPLE HWY CUMBERLAND, RI 2864 401-658-4000

I had already called them. They have the same initials but have nothing to do with the hinge manufacturer.
Thanks for the suggestion, though.

JGS is the hinge manufacturer's stamp. Garage door section manufacturers buy their bulk hardware from various sources with few exceptions.
Rich http://www.garage-door-hardware.com

Yup. I realize that, but was wondering if anyone here knew which (major) manufacturers might be using hinges from JGS.
snipped-for-privacy@consult.pretender (Jeffrey J. Kosowsky) wrote in message

Most garage door locks w/ a lock bar (not snap lock) are not made by the door mfg & not brand specific & so it probably doesn't matter where you get them. The parts all pretty much come from the same place & you can't tell the difference between the locks the different door mfgs use.
Doordoc www.DoorsAndOpeners.com
Not all lockbar assemblies are the same. Some lockbar discs are made with a square hole, some with a diamond hole and some are embossed with a square hole. http://www.garage-door-hardware.com/lockbardiscs.html
Rich http://www.garage-door-hardware.com .

Also, what specific parts do I need to make this all work. I am assuming I need: Locking handle Cylinder & keys (does this come with the above) Lock bar Guide?
Is this right? Anything else?
You can get a lock package for your door that will include all the necessary materials. What is the width of your door?
Rich http://www.garage-door-hardware.com
snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net (Doordoc) writes:

Any recommendations on a good quality lock bar kit including bar and external key/cylinder?