Where to find decorative lampholders (?)

Looking for lampholders for globe lamps.
The closest I've found are these on AliBaba - but I really don't need 1000!
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/bobsfakeaddress/lampholders.jpg
Has anyone run across anything more decorative than the standard Leviton keyless porcelain lampholder here in the U.S.?
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?item87&section185&minisite026