where find tool box?

I recently bought a new tool box on Ebay. It is marked "Popular Mechanics", and the sticker looks like the well known PM logo. Doesn't say where it's made. The only other info is p/n 0650.
It's a cheap looking, gray plastic thing, approx 25x9x10. I've searched around through Google and can't find any reference to these. I'd like to pick up a couple more. The source I bought it from had only the one. Even though it looks like it's somehow associated with the Popular Mechanics we all know, I doubt if it is.
Anyone know where I might be able to buy these?

How much did it cost?
I too am interested since I prefer the all grey box. today most boxes are fashion brite colors probably to encourge them getting dirty looking so you replace them. thats why copiers are nearly all white, shabby stuff gets replaced sooner.........
canadian tire has a:
26-in. Toolbox With 1 Tray
$16.79
Product #58-0907-8
* Deep storage compartment * Lid scale * Handy lift-out tray with two storage compartments with see-through tops * Comfortable recessed sturdy handle * Suitable for large tools * Sturdy copolymer (plastic) construction * 26 x 11 x 12"
i think that brand is licensed, maybe check walmart automotive/hardware depts.
RB wrote:

wrote: Wal Mart

Thus spake RB:

PM *must* approve all use of its name. You might ask them (e-mail and see who handles their licensing) who licensed their name for tool boxes. You never know what you might learn.
Good luck,
--
DaveC
snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net